- 62-George decided to buy the latest Apple product, because they're so cool and shiny.
- 58-George decides to dig for a bike in the garage, because if he asks his parents he might die from listening to AM radio.
- 58-Chelbet jumps off of the chair, and lands on the last person in line.
- 58-WOOT decided that since Carl was George's son, he should be the one going.
- 57-You are really angry with the man for punching you in the nose, so you punch him right in the eye. Unfortunately, he turns out to be a police officer.
- 57-Chelbet shouted, "You'll never take me alive copper!" as he unloaded his clip on the security guard.
- 56-George decides to discover what his eye could do.
- 56-A little voice in Chelbet's head says, "Don't be dumb. There is no such thing as super powers."
- 56-George always wanted to go to Mars.
- 56-Chelbet goes for the jugular.
- 55-Chet is dissapointed with his lack of success and returns home.
- 55-Chelbet grips the chair tightly.
- 54-Chet answers that the farmer has 25 sheep.
- 54- You decide to wing it and wear the clown costume in the vague hope that it was a hallucination. You get many reactions from stunned silence to suffocating laughter.
- 54-Chelbet decides to stay in the chair, just to see what happens.
- 53-Chet told Gary that he hadn't heard of anything suspicious among the other workers.
- 53-"Excuse me! Watch where you're going! You nearly lodged your front tire into my back," you spit angrily at the stranger.
- 53-Naturally, Chet decided to call Chuck Norris in this situation.
- 52-Chelbet jokingly says, "Can't this thing go any faster?"
- 52-George decided to buy the latest Apple product, because they're so cool and shiny.
- 52-"Why did you punch me in the nose, man?" you shout.
- 52-Chelbet decides that the best course of action is to just head home.
- 52-Despite them not being fish or made of jelly, Chet wanders to the jellyfish exhibit.
- 52-The bird decides that he is very hungry and eats Chet.
- 52-Karl falls back into his room and sighs in relief. Then he hears a high-pitched shriek of vengeance and turns to see the neon pink alien is in his room! "How did you get here?" Karl asks, too surprised to register the possible danger of the situation. "GIVE THAT BACK!" the alien angrily roar-squeals. Then he realizes he has the laser in his hand and aims it at the alien. He pulls the trigger. The alien screams, "Wait-" but it's too late, and...
- 51-Chelbet fakes left, and goes right.
- 51-This is the correct answer.
- 51-"Could you slow down a little bit?" Chelbet yells over the wind noise.
- 51-Chelbet thinks that if he could just get some altitude, he would be ready to go!
- 51-Chelbet kicks Captain Rubber in the shin as hard as he can muster.
- 51-Chelbet screams BONZAI! as he dramatically dives across the room onto a couch, and lands without a scratch.
- 51-A little voice in Chelbet's head says, "Don't be dumb. There is no such thing as super powers."
- 51-While the group hoists Chelbet up in his chair, they decide to start the shock therapy.
- 50-Chet's seceptibility to motion sickness makes the choice for him.