-Yesterday was the first day in 2 weeks that I had left the house. (ok i left the house, but not in a car- which means i didn't get too far). Between being sick, storms, etc., that's just the way my life rolls right now. And what a day to leave- in the middle of a blizzard. :)
- It's official. Miss L is potty trained! (insert loud clapping and hollering- balloons!) It's super.
- Last night was also the first night in several nights I didn't have all 3 kids up during the night. As in I got to sleep!! I am highly suspect of low pressure systems. Things got really crazy around here when our makeshift barometer seriously tipped to the L.
- Today we made bread and granola together. The afternoon flew by. Tomorrow- ice cream and a water station if all goes well.
- We keep plugging away on the alphabet. G & H today. They got to "Help" me make "Granola". See, it was related to the alphabet. :)
- We've had a breakthrough with E and writing. A dry erase marker and old picture frame. He likes using that. He's making letters by himself. Although now, I need to step back in and rework how to properly write them. I can hear it already, "I just want to do it how I want to do it Mom."
-Will go back and add pictures some other time. I really just wanted to move the pirate picture of me down a bit. It was disturbing me. :)
return to top